- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- +8 years of experience in designing, implementing & operating complex Telecom/Networks in large organizations.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal). Fluent in English (French, Cantonese/Mandaring would be a plus)
Knowledge & Operational skills:
- Strong knowledge in network and telecom operations management.
- Strong knowledge in network appliance and their software: Cisco Switches/Routers, Load balancers
- Strong network knowledge of network security appliances – traditional and Application Firewalls, IDPS, Network Taps
- Strong knowledge in Routing procotol (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and WAN design (MPLS, VRF)
- Strong knowledge in Layer 2 switching protocols (SPT, 802.1Q,…) and switch designs – stack switch models.
- Practical knowledge of multicast environments and troubleshooting in financial environment (TibcoRV, Rendezvous Point)
- Practical experience of Datacenter Switching technologies, - Nexus and NxOS. 7,5,2 designs and leaf spine topologies. Good knowledge of VPC concepts.
- Broad understanding of Fundamental Infrastructure Areas (Operating Systems, Servers, Storage, DHCP, DNS, etc...)
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concept in an understandable manner in both verbal and written form
- Ability to concisely write up change documentation and procedures, with clear backout plans and pre and post change test considerations.
- Basic knowledge of Asian markets, market data & trading activities
- Basics in coding language (Python, Bash), automation tools (Ansible, …) and Continuous Delivery framework
Following experience background would be a plus:
- Experience in a bank of similar size, global exposure / follow the sun support model
- Knowledge of Cloud native patterns.
- Experience in scripting, development or Automation tool (ansible)
- Cisco Certification
- Client oriented: proactive approach to find & propose solutions to meet bank's & client’s goals
- Team spirit: teamwork, diplomacy, adaptability, listening and coaching.
- Innovation: ability to develop new solutions by challenging the status-quo and existing practices.
- Commitment: rigor, capacity to manage complex topics in a challenging environment
- Responsibility: autonomy, integrity, capacity to understand and manage risks
- Demonstrate strong leadership.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.