You will be on boarded in the Core Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure team that develops and maintains the following services:
o Storage, Compute and Operating Systems
o Datacenter and related Switching and Routing environments
o WAN and Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
o Private Cloud infrastructure
o Public Cloud access point
The team is composed of DevOps Network Administrator, System Administrators and Developers using Agile methodologies.
As a Network & Telecom Technical lead, the candidate's mission will be:
- Support network infrastructure across Asia Pacific on shift basis
- Excel in releasing projects and maintenance operations in production without impact
- Ensure Asia Pacific Network and Telecom services being offered are in line with business requirement in terms of stability, resilience and performance
- Ensure global standard and best practices are well implemented and fit Asia Pacific requirements
- Represent the team in various regional and global forums where technical expertise is required
- Be a technical reference for internal partners and advise on standard or innovative solutions to bring value in a competitive and challenging market environment
- Be a technical reference and mentor for the team to increase their knowledge about network operations and solutions to improve project management and delivery
Most underlying infrastructure components are coming from strategic vendors on the technology market (CISCO, FORTINET, CHECKPOINT, F5...). Therefore the candidate must have a solid experience of dealing with Technology makers at various level (account management, support).
We highly value appetite to learn and try disruptive and non traditional technologies (open source, software defined) to deliver tomorrow’s network and datacenters.