• Responsible for Work Allocation to team.
• Responsible for Invoice Reconciliation Management, Request Management and reporting activities.
• Ensure team is completing deliverables as per the SLA's agreed
• Capture all errors, perform root cause analysis & submit CAPA (corrective action, preventive action)
• Identify Process Improvement projects, present to stakeholders and obtain approval
• Responsible for maintaining consistent quality and ensuring error free process
• To be the second point of escalation & communicating to client of any queries and ensuring end results are achieved and follow-ups also.
• Identify training requirements, plan & organize training to team. Co-ordinate with central training department for the organization
• Ensure all process documents are up to date.
• Declare all supervision controls on time and explain to senior management in case of any exceptions & anomalies
• Prepare Personal Development Plan for the team. Monitor to ensure completion & effectiveness of the same.
coach or mentor team members
• Ensure all reports and trackers are updated on a daily basis and monitor performance of the team. Perform daily control of the same & discuss with team members regularly
• Ensures all escalations are dealt on time with proper root cause & action plan discussed with key stakeholders
• Conduct regular reviews with counterparts to discuss operational issues, challenges, enhancements etc.
Must have Strong Accounting knowledge((Expert)
Experience : 14+
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale's (SG), Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.