CPL/SGL (Compliance information system) service unit is looking to add an experienced software developer to its teams. The developer will be responsible for developing the system supporting Volcker Rule and French Banking Law compliance program.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
• Design/develop software solutions that suit our client needs and bring reactivity to face any production issues on existing tools;
• Transform legacy systems to server-based applications, with strong, sustainable and easy-to-maintain architecture;
• Expose and consume API’s such as RESTFul APIs;
• Document technical design and specifications, maintain test cases;
• Proactively collaborate with other teams to achieve common goals of quality and efficiency;
• Manage some initiatives from start to end, meaning from the requirements gathering to the delivery;
• Provide our users and first levels of support with the quality of service/3rd level of support expected;
• Seek continuous improvements and promote ideas.