• Strengthen governance with local clients –GBIS & Core business
• Constant & continuous representation of GTS in all BRM meetings
• Representation of KEY Qualitative and Quantities KPIs to the business stakeholders
• Client Satisfaction to be the utmost priority with measurable indications- weekly /monthly Survey-
• Initiatives to be proposed to business partners with Value proposition with the GTS Services rendered locally.
• Enhance and add business value to the production dashboard reviewed during client governance
• Track ,monitor key production quality KPI – MI/BP caused by GTS Impacting GSC business
• Create a repository of Service Catalogue of GTS delivery Team & ensure GSC business is made well aware of the services provided by Skill teams locally
• New user On boarding- with effective coordination with GTS internal partners
• Face2Face :arrange & set up F2F meetings with business teams and GTS delivery for any project related consultation
Quality and Production
• Work closely with delivery leads to launch various initiatives & service improvements to bring stability in the production and enhance client experience
• Play an active role in coordinating and keeping key stake holders informed during production crisis
• Follow up with the respective delivery teams on the postmortem and communication to the users on all major incidents caused by GTS and work towards remediation plan to provide permanent fix.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.