- Corporate Action Processing -Validate Corporate Actions, confirm its impact & subsequent changes in market value
- Reconcile cash positions
- Reconcile investment positions & market values
- Review securities valuation as per pricing policy
- Review expense & fee accruals
- Calculate & record of performance fees
- Identify, analyse & justify/resolve material variances
- Identify & resolve problems
- Interact regularly with on-site partners for clarifications
- Ensure adherence to defined procedures
- Ensure adherence to time schedules & quality standards
- Respond promptly & effectively to client requests
- Organize workload & team members in effective manner
- Work closely with superiors on various projects
- Pro actively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
- Deliver training /coaching effectively
- Provide objective and regular feedback to staff on Net Asset Value (NAV) accuracy and timeliness.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Basic Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of market analysis tools
- Experience in end to end Net Asset Value (NAV) calculation of mutual funds and Hedge funds
- Knowledge of Bloomberg - Trade Processing, Settlements, Foreign Exchange (FX) processing"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.