All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Sound knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Strong Knowledge Process mapping &
- Strong Knoweldge of MIS and reporting to work on daily weekly monthly reports
- Experience of working on HRIS systems. E.g PeopleSoft , SAP
- Knowledge of process/functions within the Human Resource(HR) backoffice domain such as onboarding, recruitment, workforce administration, compensation and benefits, payroll, international mobility
- Good client management skills
- Flexible to work across shifts and time zones
- Good communication skills
- Experience in training, mentoring and coaching team members on process
- Ability to drive reasults and function independantly as an Subject Matter Expert(SME)
- Display solidarity with team members and partners
- Ability to grasp and understand the process quickly
- Supervise a small team - in case of Team Leader Role
- Good keyboard and typing skills"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.