Description of the Business Line or Department
Kleinwort Hambros is embarking on a strategic transformation journey, with 3 key programmes supporting the delivery:
A 3 year programme to outsource the IT platform and back-office processing of Kleinwort Hambros to a 3rd party, Azqore.
The simplification of the Kleinwort Hambros entities to a branch structure.
The upgrade of Kleinwort Hambros’ core banking platform.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The role of Programme Management Officer is to support 3 key programmes (Optima, Olympic Upgrade, LEO) in its oversight and management of the multiple streams and activities within each of the Programmes, including:
Facilitation of project activities (meetings and workshops), Production and maintenance of key Programme documentation and the administration of the Shared Document Repository, Maintenance of the Programme budget, Monthly project reporting via SG tools (PRIME, Pyramid etc), Administration of Programme resources including maintenance of the Holiday calendar, Minute production for key Programme meetings (Manco, Steerco, Operco).
A key responsibility of the PMO will be to manage the resource conflicts between the 3 programme, and ensuring a robust prioritisation and arbitrage process is in place to ensure the optimum outcome of all 3 programmes.
Summary of responsibilities
- Facilitation of Key Programme Meetings
- Organise regular Programme Meetings (Manco, Steerco, Operco etc.) facilitating by arranging meetings, invitations, meeting rooms, papers etc.
- Take and write up minutes for Key Programme meetings
- Programme Financials
- Capture Actuals for each monthly period
- Work with PM and Stream Leads to update financial forecasts
- Work with DFIN to reconcile financial systems reporting to Programme budget
- Programme Reporting
- Assist Programme Manager (PM) in population of Monthly PRIME reporting
- Support PM in oversight of Programme Governance
- Follow up on updates to RAID logs
- Follow up on overdue Actions, Risks and Issues
- Collate updates from PM and Stream leads to assist with construction of materials for key meetings
- Collate weekly updates from PM and Stream leads for regular communications
- Resource management
- Managing the resource plan across the 3 programme
- Managing the prioritisation and arbitrage framework of resource conflicts
- Supervision of Junior staff
- Assist PM in oversight and mentoring of Junior PMO/VIE
- Delegate relevant responsibilities to Junior PMO/VIE and monitor quality of output
- Other expectations
- Embody Code of Conduct and behavioural competency
Level of Autonomy and Authority
- Escalating risks and key concerns to the Programme Director
- Delegation of responsibility to members of the Programme team