Senior Project Manager for Execution Services
- Provide support on various strategic initiatives part of the EXS roadmap including coordination of delivery, communication and change management approach, presentations/communication materials and follow-up mechanisms
- Manage operational monitoring of projects which involves understanding the context / constraints / requirements of internal and external stakeholders – deliver on time, to budget, to quality and keep track of project documentation
- Maintain a structured project plan, scope and budget (actual and forecast)
- Prepare the presentations and minutes of the project committees
- Ensure members of the project team has a good understanding of their role and that all cooperate in the achievement of the project
- Manage testing efforts, communication and change management approach, presentations, training and follow-up mechanisms for successful end-to-end delivery of strategic initiatives
- Facilitate transversal cooperation between EXS team members with different backgrounds and environments (Regional vs. Global) by coordinating inputs/interactions, implementing effective project communication and reporting mechanisms
- Foster a project management culture across the region by sharing of best practices across the teams and proposing new ideas
- Support/coordinate ad hoc EXS initiatives as needed
We’re looking for a well-rounded, autonomous and passionate individual for the ongoing challenges. Your client-driven approach and service-oriented mindset, your good analytical skills, your ability to summarize and feedback key messages, your good communication skills, your adaptability and ability to make decisions, as well as your ability to assist decisions along to your local senior management, will enable you to succeed in your mission.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Master Degree in Technology domain
- 10+ years Project Management experiences of managing large scale projects, either regionally or globally
- Possess relevant experiences on Execution services platforms (around OMS, EMS, Risk trade, Algo, Market Gateways), whether it’s vendor based (e.g. Fidessa, Itiviti etc) or in-house development
- Excellent knowledge of Cross Asset global trading of ETD (Exchange Traded Derivatives) and Cash Equities
- Assertive with good conflict management skills to navigate and facilitate discussions to fruition.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience of working with a diverse team of stakeholders and technical experts
- Strong analytical skills and resourceful
- Fruitful knowledge of Equities and Equity derivatives business
- Excellent knowledge of Asia Pacific Exchanges
- Good understanding of the life cycle of an order (i.e. from Pre-trade Execution to Post-trade Settlement/Clearing)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working in an autonomous fashion in a self-managing AGILE team
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Dedicated and persevering, commits to delivery dates and achieving targets
- Adaptable to continuous evolution of our business model
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
By joining the “Electronic Market Making” entity, you will work in a multi-cultural environment, fostering work/life balance. You will join a fast-growing team, encouraging exploration and implementation of cutting-edge technologies and ideas, with a flat management structure.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230006GD
- Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
- Starting date: 2023/04/07
- Publication date: 2023/03/07