• Knowledge of MS Office Tools
• Knowledge of Project Management Tools
• Ability to understand business processes and their IT requirements across GSC GBIS and Core business
• Ability to achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
• Knowledge of preparing and completing action plans
• Knowledge of implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
• Skilled at resolving problems
• Experience with identifying trends
• Skilled at determining system improvements and implementing change.
• Ability to enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Ability to handle a client-facing responsibility that requires work on both strategic long term and short term IT projects.
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients on various levels as well as acquire thorough knowledge about their business.
• Responsible for Key performance indicators:
- Delivery of IT PROJECT
- Contribution on achieving client targets
- Knowledge of and relationship with clients
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.