- Git/GitHub/GitLab - 3+ year
- Software Factory (e.g. Jenkins) and CD - 2+ year
- Python 3.6+ - 3+ year
- Object Oriented Programming - 5+ year
- Agile Methodology : Kanban / Scrum / TDD
- Unit Testing
- UNIX philosophy and good practices
- Comfortable with Web semantic and standards
Desired / Plus:
- Open API / Flask-RestPlus / Flask-Connexion
- Docker/Kubernetes environment
- Excellent communication skills (slideshows, reports, presentations)
- Respectful behavior with all SG employees.
- Able to work alone efficently and also share with teams
- Cooperate with all staff (HR, Managers…) in a WorldWide context.
- Foresee the future needs to improve work quality for each iteration of Agile methodology
- Client focused, must have a strong customer service mentality and ability to work with developers, users, ops, and other staff
- Able to work independently and in a team environment while interacting across different group to accomplish projects.
- Ability to interact with other business lines managers, technical staff and senior managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Must be detail and goal oriented dedicated to accomplishing tasks.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Web API development using Agile methodology
- Ability to learn and adopt to new environment quickly
- Management / ITIL process
Educational Requirements: Master’s Degree in Engineering
Desired / Plus:
- Agile certifications
- Python certifications
Languages: Fully bilingual English and French
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.
The Global Technical Services organization (GTS) provides infrastructure engineering and administration for all SG staff and applications worldwide, and has a regional representation in each country where SG is present
The vision within GTS is to provide leading edge cost effective technology services and support based on an infrastructure that is shared by the SG companies, requiring adherence to common standards, policies and security settings. The teams are globally aligned in order to leverage best practices, standards and procedures on a worldwide basis.