Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
1. Thorough approach to sales strategy and management control processes
2. Communicate with clients on daily basis, and share market colour, pitch trade ideas and SG research
3. Maintain and grow the existing franchise
4. Work closely with trading and prime team to expand the business
5. Involve in all aspects of client onboarding, trading, post trade services
6. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory, and audit requirements and established bank risk limits.
More than 8 years working experience as a front office sales of a licensed brokerage firm in Japan
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required
1. Sales drive and energy
2. Experience in selling Japanese Equities, ETF & Derivatives clearing & execution
3. Successful Sales/Business experience with Japan domestic financial institutional clients
4. Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
5. An ability to communicate clearly including the wider global organization in the course of daily duties
6. Client-focused with strategic, long term mind-set
7. To be a team player and keep motivation under pressure
8. Business level of English communication
9. Native level of Japanese communication
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.