Base Salary Range: [$135,000 - $400,000]
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.
- Build and manage relationships with clients located mostly in Peru, Columbia, Mexico and Chile
- Price and structure solutions linked multiple asset classes like equity derivatives, FX, rates, commodities.
- Cover the client flow needs linked to the multiple asset classes the Latam desk markets and distributes.
- Market independently SG Indices to the clients in the region of coverage.
- Track price posting, documentation generation and delivery, and settlement of executed trades.
- Use multilingual ability in the execution of the job functions.
- Use financial, economic and mathematical models in the day-to-day job functions.
- Identify and articulate process improvement ideas for the team.
- Contribute to the client onboarding pipeline and manage the onboarding process for a number of prospects.
- Being fluent in the client onboarding & documentation process.
- Actively market FX to new clients in order to grow our total client base.
- Work in coordination with the EFX platforms to find new clients.
- Product expertise should include linear and non-linear interest rate derivatives, across treasuries, swaps, options, and cross currency products.
- 5-10 years of experience as a salesperson in Latin America.
- Strong fixed income experience obtained as salesperson, structurer or trader.
- Solid relevant professional track record.
- Undergraduate and/or degree in Finance, Economics, Actuary, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. We will consider other degrees as long as the candidate has very strong quantitative and mathematical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of derivatives and financial markets.
- Great attention to detail.
- Spanish and English language fluency (spoken and written).
- Efficient team work ability.
- Ability to learn and self-study financial products.
- Series 7 and 63 registrations
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230001UR
- Entity: SG Americas Securities
- Starting date: 2023/04/10
- Publication date: 2023/02/27