Must have Good Hands on Knowledge on below technical skills:
• Windows enterprise setup including AD, MDT, SCCM, DHCP & DFS.
• Scripting Knowledge like VBScript, PowerShell, WMI.
• Print server administration.
• Administration Of Symantec End point Management.
• Windows Deployment services & Lite touch.
• Operating System Deployment through MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit).
• Ability to maintain appropriate level of communication on projects/tasks with peers
• Good business understanding and attention to detail
• Self management skills & initiative with a proactive way of working.
• Ability to promote cooperation and recognition of contributions to collective efforts
• Should be flexible to work in shifts
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing, insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities speaking 20 languages. Women colleagues comprise of 25% of our workforce.