Experience – At least 5 years of professional experience in Java/J2EE application development and support. A techno-functional candidate with an experience in investment banking domain is preferred (though not mandatory). ITIL certification is preferred. The candidate must have experience in providing Level 3 support from offshore.
- Responsible for understanding the software requirements and developing it into a working source code accordingly.
- Responsible for all the technical deliveries assigned to him.
- Provide support to the junior team members in technical matters.
- Solve technical challenges and understand the functional scope.
- Should be willing to take charge of Level 3 Support(Oversight)
Desired Technology Stack:-
Must have: -
· Java 7+/J2EE
· Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring MVC 3+
· Spring Data JPA
· Hibernate 3+
· Maven 3+
· RESTFul Web Services API
· Tomcat 7+
· Oracle 11+
· CI Tools : Jenkins, JIRA, Sonar
· Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban, CI, CD, TDD, Clean code etc.)
· J2EE Design patterns
Good to have
· Spring Batch
· Spring Boot
· Adobe Flex 4.5+
Nice to have: -
· Spring Cloud
· Angular 2+
· Hazelcast 3+
· Granite DS
· Activiti BPMN 5+
· XL Deploy
· Jenkins pipeline
· AWS/Azure Cloud
· Domain Driven design/microservices
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status