Experience and technical skills:
- Very good Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics Finance or Business Administration
- Five to seven years’ experience in a similar or related role in a Corporate & Investment Bank with international business profile and relevant work experience specifically in Debt Capital Markets Syndication, ideally also including relevant sector knowledge and personal network with regards to syndication of bonds issued by German Federal States (Bundesländer)
- Strong financial background and in-depth knowledge of the International Bond Market as well as the German and international private placement markets is mandatory
- High level of understanding of derivatives and structured products
- Superior user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint as well as Bloomberg / Reuters / Dealogic, etc.
- Proven strong numerical & quantitative skills
- Fluent Business German and English required, command of French would be a plus
Personal Abilities/ Competencies:
- Self-confident personality with strong interpersonal skills and exceptional writing, marketing / communication and presentation skills
- Self-directed, highly motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Pro-active team player, able to cooperate in a young team in an international environment
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks from many different stakeholders in the bank
- Flexibility to deal with the daily challenges of a multinational Corporate & Investment Bank
- Ability to complete accurate and reliable work under significant competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
- Willingness to take on responsibility
Does this sound like a challenging opportunity for you? We are looking forward to receiving your CV with a cover letter and all relevant certificates.
You will be part of the Medium Term Note (MTN) Private Placement desk of Société Générale CIB which consists of 7 people situated in Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Taipei. The MTN desk being an extension of the global Debt Syndicate Group, you will be working closely with the public syndicate desk and alongside all other members of the MTN desk globally. You will join the desk in Frankfurt.