Monitor the communication channels (mail box & phone), perform Incident Management (level 1 & level 2) by adhering the SLAs defined
- Monitor the recurrent incidents, perform problem management and escalate to the next level of support or development team when required
- Monitor systems by using the information system’s monitoring tools. Ensures that these tools are in line with our needs and take initiatives to improve their efficiency
- Manage the environments (production & pre-production) by performing various activities such as sanity checks, capacity planning
- Coordinate with Infrastructure teams on events of patching & upgradation of servers to ensure the applications are stable & running after the infra work
- Coordinate other ITEC teams (DEV/QUA/BAs) for scheduling the testing & production releases , should actively perform on various testing such as Deployment and Rollback testing
- Lead the release management process by preparing the package, schedule the release, deployment of package and post production checks
- Responsible to train the new team members by proper planning, assisting, tracking and coaching
- Responsible for Onboarding new applications by proper assessment of execution capacity, risks involved and technical skills involved"
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Knowledge of Unix Commands, Shell Scripting (able to Interpret)
- Knowledge of Any RDBMS with PL/SQL (able to interpret)
- Basic knowledge of JAVA, JVM,JRE (Able to interpret the errors & Exceptions)
Good to have:
- Knowledge/Working Experience with Tibco, Informatica, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Knowledge/Working Experience with Banking Domain (CIB/BSFS etc)"
"- Must be Self Motivated
- Possess good Co-ordination skills
- Must have good Communication skills
- Good knowledge about support processes
- Ability to work with multiple teams"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.