Description of the Business Line or Department
Employee incentive schemes include such structures as employee share schemes, share trusts, defined contribution pension schemes, defined benefit pension schemes, bonus awards etc.
The incumbent will take part in the day-to-day operation of the team, which administers a variety of these entities and ensures that these meet all of the relevant regulatory requirements.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
· To administer the day to day activities for a portfolio of varied and sometimes complex entities, ensuring that operational standards and controls are complied with.
· To formulate solutions to client issues.
· To take ownership and responsibility for all aspects of the allocated client portfolio and relationships.
· To assist with the training, supervision and mentoring of more junior members of the team.
Summary of responsibilities
· Deliver quality client administration within client expectations, the timeframes required (internal and/or external) and in accordance with undertakings to clients, the policies and procedures in place as well as any legal or regulatory requirements
· Identify issues and proactively formulate solutions for consideration by the management team
· Liaise with clients, advisors, intermediaries, and other stakeholders both internal and external
· Comply with local legislation and departmental/SG Group procedures
· Ensure that own workload is processed efficiently and completed in accordance with established deadlines
· Assist in delivering internal and external projects as required by the business
· Debtor control and fee preparation for own clients
· Assist in motivating, training and the development of the junior administrators, whilst continuing to improve own ability and performanceProvide clear direction when delegating tasks, and maintain oversight and control over such
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.