If you're into the following challenges: digital, energy transition, diversity/inclusion and you would like to get involved in building the future, you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for team players, invested people who are able to bring ideas and express their opinions.
Are you looking for a stable company offering international opportunities?
- Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, Societe Generale employs over 138,000 members of staff in 62 countries and supports daily 29 million clients.
A strong cultural mix thanks to a well-established French company in the Americas:
- Societe Generale opened its first office in the United States in 1938 and in Canada in 1974 and has about 2,500 professionals working in 8 U.S. cities, 3 in Canada as well as in Latin America.
A pillar in the economy which is building the tomorrow’s world:
- Societe Generale is not just a financial institution, it is a group that places innovation and sustainable financial practices at the very heart of its culture. The Societe Generale group has made the digital sector a key lever in transforming banking relationships. The 2019 edition of the eCAC40 Trophies ranks Societe Generale at the top rank of the banks that have best evolved in the digital world!
An opportunity to express yourself and get involved:
- Our employees resource groups such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet demonstrate the involvement of our employees for their community.
Did you know? Societe Generale remains open as an essential service during Covid-19! We have adopted a gradual process of reopening our offices, placing flexibility and health of our employees at the top of our priorities.
Within the system administration team, you will onboard the Level 3 Unix server support team.
As part of an agile feature team dedicated to security, you will be responsible for supporting, designing and improving the security tool. You will also be responsible for the follow up and the implementation of the security remediations
- Work integrated in an agile organized team to deliver Unix support and projects
- Follow up on Clients requests and incidents. Work with them as a business partner in total transparency
- Participate in the Follow the Sun support by providing support for Europe and Asia
- Propose innovative and industrial solutions to automatize your repetitive tasks and improve team’s efficiency
- Participate in the common automation effort by collaborating actively with the various feature teams
- Manage the activity based on ITIL Framework (Change management, Incident/Request management)
- Onboard the teams’ routine and participate in overtime operations at least once a Month
- Work closely with our Bangalore based Level 1 on our service optimization
Areas of development
- Scrum Method is at the heart of our team’s organization, get onboarded and learn about it.
- Get involved with API development for the automation of our IT operations, Python is required.
- Collaborate in the development of the products of our feature teams. Bring your point of view on the features.
- Work in the security feature team and as part of an international group.
- Work on a 3500+ server scope.