You will be on boarded in the Digital Workplace Services that develops and maintains end user services (Desktop, collaboration, archiving...) . The department is composed of 20+ Administrator using Agile framework
We are looking for an experienced Voice and Video Collaboration engineer with experience in skype telephony infrastructure (Microsoft solution on premise and/or online solution), in exchange perimeter (on premise and/or online solution), SharePoint infrastructure, MDM environment (BBW, AirWatch), Archiving (Global Relay) and exposure to projects in a large scale infra environment. The candidate should have a strong technical background in Microsoft suite including skype, exchange, SharePoint. And some exposure to some messaging solution for mobile (BBW). To provide Support and deliver Unified collaboration deliverables prioritized by the product owner.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL practices, be familiar with change management processes and Agile methodology.
Main responsibilities of the team:
- Support production platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (include Support, Weekend operation)
- Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfil compliance, security or capacity requirements
- Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service, …)
As a member of team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment, high degree of autonomy, responsibility and collaboration are also required.