Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Previous internship experience in HR is a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office (In particular, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Proactive and responsible personality
- Team player with a keen learning attitude
- Able to act in a confidential manner when handling sensitive information
This is a 3 months’ internship with Societe Generale in Singapore whereby you will work within the Human Resources team for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and are eligible to take a Leave of Absence for the semester and are available for the 3 months’ period.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Cooperate
- Thinking Out of the Box
- Technological & Digital Savvy
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.