As the Service Delivery Manager you have to manage the deliverables of the SWIFT Messaging Hub (HSE) comprising of the following teams
- Client Support (CLT)
- L2/configuration technical support (TECH)
- 24x7 Application Supervision (SUP)
- Banking Liquidity Support (GBA)
- UAT Platform Maintenance & Testing Team
- Back Office Project Support (PJT)
- Security Evolutions (SEC)
- To manage the SWIFT platform (all components) and supervise flows (all SWIFT services)
- To give assistance and support to clients of this platform (all entities of SG Group)
- To manage the incidents and follow up with technical teams for resolution and root cause
- To work towards and contribute to an optimized incident management process to achieving client satisfaction.
- To provide statistics and produce reports upon request from Internal Audit and inspections departments.
- To equip self to facing new challenges in areas like project expertise on new projects, people management and governance.
- Ensure smooth integration of new team members on the service delivery activities
- Ensure governance on the HSE & Global Cash Service and aware of all the action items.
- To manage escalations for Global Cash user support.
- To ensure team's autonomous handling of client situations, escalations, governance calls.
- To provide necessary reporting & data to stakeholders.
-- To contribute to process optimization.
- To contribute to and support workplace diversity. To ensure equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Ensure all new activities are transitioned, stabilized and autonomous without much overlook
- Ensure continuous engagement with the TCS management providing them feedback on the supervision teams performance and setting the expectations to achieve our goals.
Preferred Knowledge / Expertise in
1. Banking Domain
2. SWIFT Infrastructure ( SWIFT Evolution Concepts, SWIFT Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, Swiftnet Link, HSM, etc )
3. SWIFT Messaging Services ( FIN, MX & Fileact )
4. Production Support experience for L1 & L2 level with the knowledge of Incident & Change Management
5. Understanding of Project Management & Testing Deliverables.
6. Experience in escalation management and customer support.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.