The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the regional service desk.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT related issues and queries.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, email, Skype chat, live chat etc.
- 1st line support: troubleshooting of IT related problems
- Escalate unresolved issues / requests to the corresponding helpdesk (L2/L3 support)
- Take ownership of users’ problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate the status in a timely manner
- Update all taken actions and information into ticket system in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Maintain knowledge database to ensure all information is up-to-date
- Define / Improve processes and workflow
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff if needed.