• The responsibility for design, development and run of the service/product
• Anticipating client needs by taking into account market directions and innovations on the perimeter
• Definition, sharing, evolution of the long-term service/product
• Arbitration and prioritization of technical changes in the service/product
• The definition of the service/product roadmap in accordance with the Product Owner
• Managing the backlog with the Product Owner
• Monitoring of service/product activities
• The development of services based on open-source stacks (e.g. JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Sonar, XLDeploy, …)
• The implementation of TDD (Test Driven Development) and Pair Programming on certain tasks
• Application of the CI/CD development standards (Continuous Improvement / Continuous Delivery)
• The use of Agile practices such as Scrum or Kanban
Education - Bachelor's degree in Engineering / MCA
Work Experience - 10+ years of industry experience
4 years of experience in Service management
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.