- Bring value to the GBIS businesses and clients
- Keep Operational Risk under control and comply with regulations
- Leverage on our Global Operating Model for value creation
- Invest in our people and maintain engagement
As an experienced professional within the merged IT/operations environment, you are responsible in carrying out the daily Japanese equity operation or Fixed Income operation (e.g. clearing, settlement, custody) for our business and clients.
The candidate will assess operational risk and propose / implement process improvement plans in order to reinforce operational quality / control. All process controls and documentations must be properly performed and filed.
The candidate is expected to participate in global / regional / local projects or initiative as our subject matter expert in the area of market events, new business development, operational risk mitigation, process improvement, system stabilization/ enhancement.
- Involved in core settlement daily activity and ensure the execution of permanent control actions.
- Follow-up on production issues with relevant counterparties such as external clients, SG affiliates, regulators and IT system managers till resolution.
- Propose process improvement ideas and quantify benefits following 3 axis: operational risk, efficiency / cost and client satisfaction.
- Actively contribute to knowledge management: update and upgrade procedures, document best practices.