Mission: The Shareholder Services Representative answers queries received from investors, and more generally from any entity (external or internal) to contribute to a first-class service, an optimal operational process, and a high-value coordination on any topic or action where investors, distributors, Management Companies and any actor on the Fund's activity may need support. He/she is also in charge of the management of complaints.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Processes client (Management Companies and parties involved in the Funds’ activity) and investor queries received by e-mail, post, fax and phone;
• Ensures that queries are answered timely, accurately, professionally and in line with service level agreements;
• Coordinates and collaborates with operational experts for the completion of complex queries;
• Supports good communication within the team and within the organization;
• Seeks to continually optimize processes and improve quality;
• Shows flexibility and goes to the extra step to provide excellent service;
• Strives to ensure a positive service experience for our clients’ investors and distributor;
• Proposes innovative ideas for process optimisation and enhanced service delivery;
• Supports the team in the day-to-day activities;• Participates to the Quality Check.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Sound knowledge of transfer agency process;
• Accurate knowledge of the fund industry and legal framework;
• Experience in Compliance and AML/KYC;
• Knowledge of MULTIFOND TA;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Office tools;
• Very good knowledge of French and English, German knowledge would be considered an advantage;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Client orientation;
• Team spirit;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Process orientation;
• Availability for a 9-month mission, starting November 2019;
• Position not subject to MIF II.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.