Mission: The Shareholder Services Representative answers queries received from investors, and more generally from any entity (external or internal) to contribute to a first-class service, an optimal operational process, and a high-value coordination on any topic or action where investors, distributors, Management Companies and any actor on the Fund's activity may need support. He/she is also in charge of the management of complaints.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Processes client (Management Companies and parties involved in the Funds’ activity) and investor queries received by e-mail, post, fax and phone;
• Ensures that queries are answered timely, accurately, professionally and in line with service level agreements;
• Coordinates and collaborates with operational experts for the completion of complex queries;
• Supports good communication within the team and within the organization;
• Seeks to continually optimize processes and improve quality;
• Shows flexibility and goes to the extra step to provide excellent service;
• Strives to ensure a positive service experience for our clients’ investors and distributor;
• Proposes innovative ideas for process optimisation and enhanced service delivery;
• Supports the team in the day-to-day activities;• Participates to the Quality Check.