- Looking for a platform Architect well versed with Vendor and Open source containers like Docker, Kubernetes, XaaS Platform services,Public Cloud
- Responsible for the design of applications/services within an organization, and is typically part of a solution development team.
- Responsible for determining an application or project scope
- Investigate/research on existing systems and configurations & work alongside the technical team to design the functional behavior of the systems
- Keeping abreast with the latest IS Strategy and undergo relevant KT sessions for understanding the IS strategy
- Supports business process definitions and operating model evolutions
- Contribute to the IS strategy framework maintenance and build (API cartography, identification of obsolete systems/decommissioning, etc.)
- Ensure good deployment of the functional & technical strategies within the teams of delivery
- Conduct application studies (like data quality study) accompanying the delivery teams
- Contribute to implementation - examine/validate the architecture/technology/application/API and propose modifications
- Participate in the Architecture Committee based on requirement and relevance
- Contribute / coordinate ARC deliverables
- Accountable for quality of all architecture deliverables
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT Industry - Infrastructure domain expertise : Technical Architecture Cloud Oriented
- Must have 3/5 years experience in architectures using AWS or AZURE platforms.
- Ability to define architecture principles and Have experience on container-oriented architectures (Openshift / Kubernete)
- Coach DevOps : Mentoring and coaching Jr. team members technically.
- Have experience in API arcitecture, and Event Driven Architecture, Devops (Terraform/Ansible)
- Strong technical ability to research and independently drive technical POCs
- Experience in analyzing new requirements, designing (technical architecture) and implementing technical solutions
- Strong ability of analysis, synthesis & communication
- Effective communication and presentation skills - should be able to articulate and present project demos to leadership teams
- Ability to Interact with client managers, teams across business lines and other cross functional teams
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status"
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300036B
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/01