Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- University degree, with a master’s degree being advantageous
- AWS or Microsoft Azure Developer certification advantageous
- 3 to 5 years of general software programming experience
- Software architecture. design and development experience, with experience in Unix/Linux
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Web Services (REST), Microservices architecture and Test-Driven Design
- Experience delivering incremental value in a fast-paced agile environment
- Python, Ruby, or general object-oriented programming languages
- CICD pipeline setup and industrialization
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure
- Experience with an Agile framework employing SCRUM methodology
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- RESTful Django and/or Flask frameworks
- Oauth / User authorization specs
Nice to have
- Familiarity with open source cloud and application platforms
- Familiarity with S3-based cloud storage solutions
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world daily. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale we have developed – and continue to develop – advanced programs to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development program, a Junior program for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities.
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure department, Global Technical Services (GTS).
IT infrastructure is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Societe Generale group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 million external clients.
GTS staff motivation comes from the new technologies they deliver to enhance agility of the various business lines (Cloud, Big Data, Continuous Delivery).