Experience: 2-3 ye ars
Detailed Job description:
- Preferable to have 4-6 years of development experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET ecosystem (.Net Core, C#, WCF, Windows Services, WebAPI, Garbage Collector, run code side by side, COM/DCOM interactions)
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented
- Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design
- Experience in Messaging System such as Tibco EMS, NATS, RabbitMQ and kafka.
- Strong .Net fundamentals and threading concepts
- Working knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase (SQL & T-SQL/PL SQL). Optimization is a big plus.
- Experience in CI and CD pipeline – Jenkins, Git, Gerrit
- Investment Banking experience is a big plus
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong understanding of software development focusing on delivering a software product with high code quality
- Experience in creating enhancing and executing unit tests using test driven approach with MbUnit or NUnit Knowledge of open-source tools, automated testing, Agile methodology
- Should also have devops skills
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved