- Understand the business needs and transform it to a technical solution
- implement new solution in BigData ecosystem
- maintain the existing solution by enhancing and providing support technically
- follow the agile methodology and best practices in day to day work
- Propose new solutions to improve the efficiency wherever possible
- Understand functional requirements and raise clarifications with BAs and others concerned.
- Should be able to estimate from high level requirement and do an independent estimate from detailed functional
- Capability to provide technical design and implement on complex requirement.
- Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
- Meticulously review the design, test cases and code
- Coding, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Requires 4-7 years relevant experience on SPARK/SCALA
- Should have experience in leading activities and also hands on experience on the technical stack mentioned below
- Hadoop stack :- Scala, Hive, HDFS, Spark, Oozie,Hbase, Yarn – Mandatory skill - Scala
- Awareness in Parallel computing, Data storage, Resource Mgmt. ·Very comfortable in Linux .
- Experience of GIT & CI / CD ·Delivery of reliable, scalable, modular and quality software that fully meets client expectations. Individual is independent and accountable for the results
- Basic knowledge in Jenkins, GIT, Python/ Java, SQL
- Talend optional but preferred
- Technical Expertise, Good communication and Team Player
• Problem solver, thinker and analyzer
• Strong written and communication skills
• Able to plan & Prioritize work
• Banking background would be a plus
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.