• 1 to 3 Years of Experience in Design Principles & Patterns, Development, Review
• Must have good experience in Java stack (J2EE, Core Java, Spring,Springboot, Hibernate
• Must have experience in working with UNIX and Shell scripting
• Must have Good experience working on Rest services
• Strong knowledge in OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) & OOD (Object Oriented Design), J2EE Design Patterns
• Strong experience in Agile methodologies
• Expertise with Oracle and exposure to PostgreSQL
• Experience in test driven development (unit testing. Mocking, BDD)
• Preferable to have experience in working with JS frameworks (Angular) and PAAS
• Preferable to have experience in Investment banking domain
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.