- Responsible for understanding the software requirements and developing it into a working source code accordingly.
- Responsible for all the technical deliveries assigned to him.
- Provide support and mentor the junior team members on technical topics.
- Solve technical challenges and understand the functional scope.
- Provide design and solutions for the new calculators with adherence to coding standards.
- Responsible for creating CI CD Pipelines
- Responsible for Production Support
- Candidate should have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in application development and design in Java 8 and/or Java 11.
- Expertise in Core Java including Functional programming, Stream API, Enterprise Java and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in creating Restful Webservices and Micro Services from scratch.
- Should have good knowledge in OOPS and OOAD principles.
- Expertise in AWS Services like S3, Lambda, EC2, ECS, Fargate, Cloudwatch, Cloud Formation etc.
- Should have strong understanding of CI/ CD pipelines for deployment.
- Must have worked with TDD & BDD development methodology.
- Good to have exposure to application monitoring using Grafana or similar monitoring tools.
- Good to have a general understanding of investment banking industry.
- Good to have Open Source Stack exposure.
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230004EI
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/07/03
- Publication date: 2023/02/27