• Strong academic background with technology
Abilities / Skills Required
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
• Strong process & change management capabilities
• Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
• Strong stake-holder engagement & influencing skills
• Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
• Self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers
• Energetic & mature
• IT Strategy articulation & execution
• Knowledge of emerging trends & existing technologies
• Drive towards solution in ambiguous/complex situations
• Background in Banking & Financial Services domain either with GIC or IT Services/Products vendor
• Financial Management
• Transition Management
HTML & CSS
Java Spring boot
The application is using:
· Backend : Java (Spring boot 2.0 + OAuth2 + Swagger 2.0 + JPA
· Front-end : React 16 (ECS6) + Appolo middle GraphQl (with TypeScript)
· Database: PostgreSQL 10
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.