As a VIE you will be onboarded in the Telecom and Network team that develops and maintains the following services: Market Access Connectivity, WAN Connectivity, User connectivity and Datacenter network.
The team is composed of DevOps Network Administrators and Developers using Agile methodologies.
Your mission is:
· Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain new features.
· Make sure the developments are in line with business expectations
· Measure and monitor software usage and behavior and define necessary improvements.
· Collaborate closely with network engineers and other infrastructure teams.
· Share knowledge and be a team player
· Be proactive and pragmatic in problem solving
What you will learn:
· Automation is the heart of the IT transformation in the banking sector. You will build a strong understanding in this major technology change and valuable expertise on the market.
· You will benefit in learning from seasoned engineers
· You will gain a good understanding on infrastructure and technology crucial to a successful banking environment
· Hong-Kong is a dynamic place for banking and IT creating many opportunities to learn and develop your IT skills
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE assignment in Hong Kong will begin as soon as possible. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. The assignment is for 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.