• Bachelor or Master degree In Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Data Science, preferably with good academic or research record;
• Fresh graduate or less than 10 year development working experience;
• Strong in Python and/or JAVA development (Flask Framework, SpringBoot);
• Relevant experience in Machine Learning (CNN, NLP, News Classification) is a strong plus;
• Financial knowledge is a plus (Equity, Derivative);
• Fluent in English is mandatory;
• Welcome to share your personal GIT in resume;
• Able to work with fast-paced and dynamic team;
Behavioral Skills :
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Department Description :
The bank is growing its technology capacity to support transversal functions within SG Markets components. A Development team need to reinforce the development & support of various Machine Learning & Digitization Systems used by APAC Compliance. With this technology department you will work on several innovative components including Machine Learning, Cloud & DevOps.
This is a great opportunity for technical expert passionate about IT technologies who want to make an impact both locally and globally within the Bank. We are looking for a technical expert with Agile developer background who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, know or learn latest technology and hands-on development.