• Good analytical / problem solving / trouble shooting skills
• Good knowledge/experience on support process
• Experience on replicating issues, debugging and identifying root cause
• Good client facing skills that includes interaction with users on understanding the issue or requirements, coordinating in replicating the issues or setting up the configurations, providing workarounds or optimal solutions, coordination with technical team in applying bugs, UAT testing of the bug fixes, developing new enhancements
• Ability to read the code wherever necessary
• Solution provided, would be at the best interest of the system and business and in line with the other regions
• Good communication both written & spoken
• Focus on highest level of customer satisfaction by providing stable resolution at the shortest time possible
• Client-oriented and good team spirit
• Self-discipline, self-motivated; able to work independently despite being under pressure
• Flexibility to work in shifts
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
Set up in 2000, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of Societe Generale, is focused on providing Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management and Knowledge Process Management services to Societe Generale’s business lines across the world with strong focus on delivery excellence and an outcome based business approach. At present, SG GSC has five offices spread across Chennai and Bangalore with over 7,500 employees.
For more information on SG GSC, please visit www.socgensolutions.com