• Understand functional requirements and raise clarifications with BAs and others concerned
• Should be able to estimate from high level requirement and do an independent estimate from detailed functional specification
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same
• Should be completely hands on and have own delivery of Coding, Unit Testing etc
• Should be completely comfortable with TDD, BDD with real world project implementation
- Looking for experience level 5 to 7 years with strong technical skills and technical leadership skills with design and coding excellence.
- Need strong exposure to Angular 10+, JEST, KARMA, JASMIN kind of UI UT frameworks
- Good understanding of UI technical design and architecture using mainly angular
- Basic understanding of react and NodeJS like other JS frameworks will be preferred
- Need some exposure to Java 8, J2EE, PostgreSQL , SOA architecture
- Should be profiecient in Docker, Kubernates, RabbitMQ, Rest API,
- Should have good experience working in Agile Scrum model, handling CI/CD pipeline, BDD, TDD
- Should have exposure in tools like ELK Stack, Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, SONAR.
Why join us
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.