The Solution Architect brings the overall vision and consistency of transformation to a project or program. Solution Architect ensures the coherence of the project's choices with the Group's architectural choices. In the phase of opportunity and framing, he/she carries out the required architectural analysis, with an objective to facilitate decision-making by the governing bodies. The architect delivers an architectural file containing all the principles and descriptions of targets and trajectories to preside over the next phases of the project. During the execution phase, the architect accompanies the project actors, being the guarantor of the good decisions taken. He/she also maintains a long-term vision of the consistent transformation on business & IT plans. He/she can lead the process of reframing parts of the project. He can rely on specialized architects (business, data, functional, application, technical) if needed.
DELIVERY AND OPERATIONS:
As a Solution architect, you’ll be involved on one or more projects concerning architecture management.
- Focused commitment of the architecture on the framing of the projects to which you are assigned on behalf of all CDS (Solution Centers)
- Coordinate the realization of architecture and security prerequisites (security questionnaire, application registration, initialization of deliverables)
- Frame the project solution on the architecture and security function, organize peer reviews and present the solution in Architecture Validation Committees (Design Authority, ARB-Architecture Review Board)
- Coordinate the drafting of the architectural document with all contributing architects.
- Contribute to managing the architectural coherence of the domain portfolio (Urbanism, reuse) and to manage the architecture Capex by carrying out estimates of study load and project support.
- Update the IS heritage inventory data in the KEAR and contribute to the evaluation of the heritage as part of the projects in which you participate and contribute to the projects of realization of the necessary transformations on this heritage.
- Maintain the as-is cartography (all architecture views: functional, applicative and technical)
- Consolidate the target/reference cartography and enterprise data model.
- Help define the possible solutions taking into account the business requirement, assess the impacts and choose the most appropriate solution.
- Validate and then ensure the validation of all architecture documents (all views) by Paris teams and those involved in the project.
- Be the link between developer team, application managers and the users / sponsor.
- Anticipate and accompany changes (impact assessment, communication and training of users, start-up, deployment).
- Be able to propose improvements to legacy applications.
- Be part of the communication to the users, identify or coordinates the action plan.
- Ability to work independently taking initiatives with transparency.
- Ability to work in a team, multi-task and manage multiple projects with changing priority.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris and vendors on technical and functional topics.
- Ability to support project manager and architects to resolve operational issues.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural team with multi geographical locations.
- Ability to participate, contribute and advise on functional and technology design and architecture topics.
- Ability to exercise transversal influence on key decision-takers.
- 12 to 16 years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years of experience as an Architect
- Knowledge on various technology stacks (including Cloud services, Docker, BI solutions and etc.), architecture development methodology and market trends.
- Experience in tools like Archimate, Draw.io for creating architecture representations.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Strong leadership capability, to realize GSC/CFT/CRL architecture objectives and promote reusability, mutualization and centralization of services, wherever possible
- Strong stake-holder engagement, influencing skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Good verbal, written & presentation skills.
- Self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers.
- Ability to mentor & groom
- Good knowledge in Compliance or Legal perimeter related Information system
- TOGAF certification or good knowledge on the TOGAF framework is a plus.
- Exposure in Mega Hopex software
Why join us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300064O
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/05/31
- Publication date: 2023/03/10