- Solution Architect is a blend between Data / Functional /Technical architect
- Responsible for the design of applications/services within an organization, and is typically part of a solution development team
- Responsible for determining an application or project scope
- Investigate/research on existing systems and configurations & work alongside the technical team to design the functional behavior of the systems
- Keeping abreast with the latest IS Strategy and undergo relevant KT sessions for understanding the changes in the IS strategy
- Supports business process definitions and operating model evolutions
- Contribute to the IS strategy framework maintenance and build (API cartography, identification of obsolete systems/decommissioning, etc.)
- Ensure good deployment of the functional & technical strategies within the teams of delivery
- Conduct application studies (like data quality study) accompanying the delivery teams
- Contribute to implementation - examine/validate the architecture/technology/application/API and propose modifications
- Participate in the Architecture Committee based on requirement and relevance
- Contribute / coordinate ARC deliverables
- Accountable for quality of all architecture deliverables
- Minimum 6 years of experience in solutioning and 8 years of technical and functional architecture
- Experience in Agile environment
- Hands on experience in Enterprise architecture and TOGAF
- Experience in different architecture diagrams - Application Architecture, Technical Architecture, Business Process and Functional Architecture
- Technical expertise [any language/platform]
- Domain expertise [Infrastructure]
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.