Société Générale has been undergoing a digital transformation since 2015, thanks to the exposure of our services to our customers through https://sgmarkets.com, and this transformation is accompanied by a technological transformation of our information system.
In this context of transformation, as a Solution Architect you will support the IT teams. You will be the referent and expert on new technologies, our standards and strategy: Web, Public Cloud, Docker, APIs, BigData, etc.
Your mission as a Solutions Architect:
• Be a change agent, helping teams to transform themselves in an agile, digital context (Digital Transformation), and in modern technologies
• Being a guardian of the temple, you contribute to the definition of standards and ensure their application
• Be an evangelist, be able to present our technological strategy to a small committee or in an auditorium and have it adopted
• Be an educator, to assist and train teams on our technological offer
• To be a craftsman developer, because after the advice comes the implementation, respecting the standards of quality of development, and participate in the creation of solid foundations for our projects
• Be pragmatic, take into account our standards as well as the constraints of the project, in order to propose the best solution that offers a compromise between immediate value and future maintenance, even if it requires evolving standards
• Be a cartographer, because a diagram is better than a long speech, which requires good synthesis skills
• Be forward-looking, you will have a broader vision than the project objectives, taking into account all constraints (security, production, regulation), and conduct studies to guide teams in a robust architecture for the future
• Be a matchmaker, build your network of experts, because no one has knowledge in all fields and your colleagues architects and other Tech Lead will help you in your mission
• Be multilingual, know how to adapt in different technological contexts, whether they are Net C#, C++, Java, Python, Web etc.