• Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
• Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
• Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
• Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
• Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.