• Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
• Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
• Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
• Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
• Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Within the Societe Generale Market Risk Department, candidate will take part of the modeling and computation of counterparty risk for financial products including derivatives trades done by Front-Officers located in Asia and Europe.
Counterparty Risk Analysis
§ Financial Product and pay-off analysis of derivatives on various underlying asset
§ Document and provide commentary on the analysis performed.
Answer to Sales requests or any other queries.
Credit risk metrics computation
§ Compute and certify metrics such as CVaR, Loan-to-Value.
§ Document and provide commentary on the figures.
Respond to Risk Managers or Front-Officers requests and queries