We are looking for a new colleague to join our Marketing and Communication team for 1 year fix term contract.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Propose and create the corporate and promotional prints out, the presentations and the office documents aimed for the communication with the customers, suppliers and used car buyers
- Communicate with the sales team and assist them in creating new presentations and commercial materials for customers and prospects
- Prepare and ensure that all the external and internal communication materials are updated and in line with the Corporate Identity Guide.
- Propose and organize the external and internal events / activations together with partners / agencies
- Propose and ensure the order and delivery of the promotional gifts for the company (customers, staff, suppliers, events)
- Work closely with the digital agency to implement, monitor and evaluate the digital campaigns
- Update and create content for the ALD Romania website
- Manage the communication on the LinkedIn channel
- Create video content
- Manage the email communications to customers and used car dealers
- Support the PR activities of ALD Romania
- Prepare reports based on specific requests
We would like you to have the following competences and skills:
- University graduate (Marketing / Communication / Economics)
- 3 years of experience in marketing in automotive industry or financial services
- PR experience will be an advantage
- SEO knowledge will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working with Corporate Identity Guides
- A dynamic, creative and proactive person
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of Romanian language in writing and high ability to adapt text to different communication channels: press, web, printouts, social media.
- Team spirit and customer-oriented
- A strong attention to details
- Good abilities to synthesise and analyse information
- Able to work under pressure
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Office package, Photoshop and Indesign will be an advantage)
In ALD, our daily actions are based on principle of equal opportunities and treatment. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at workplace, accepting of every individual’s differences, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the society in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion at workplace leads to a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative solutions.
All employees are treated with dignity and respect. ALD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, sexual affiliation, race, color, language, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, family status or responsibility, affiliation or trade union activity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 23000349
- Entity: ALD Automotive
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/01