Understand functional requirements and raises clarifications with business analysts.
• Ability to understand the functional specification and be able to produce comprehensible technical db/ table design and specification documents.
• Ability to breakdown the tasks and produce reasonable effort estimates.
• Work effectively with team members (within and outside the projects) by sharing best practices.
• Handling technical issues raised by the project team/ users of the projects.
• Participate in the reviews (code , tests etc ) and provide constructive feedback.
• Conduct unit and system testing in order to help the project teams to deliver quality deliverable(s).
• Ability to work independently on the tasks assigned with minimum or no negative feedback from the project team or counterpart.
• Cooperate with peers on solving problems and sharing the best practices and help implementing the same.
• Respect and Follow the Project goals and quality objectives.
• Raise relevant concerns to improve the process within the project and team.
• Report progress of the tasks on a regular basis.
• Raise relevant concerns as and when needed to immediate manager and propose and implement to improve the process within the project and team.
• Build Rapport with Peers / counterparts.
• Understand the Business Purpose/Objectives , demonstrate Mastery in the skills and be autonomous .
• Asses Risks and Impacts as and when required and discuss with Manager for a mitigation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.