JD -> Cybersec/Security Analyst
● Over-all of 4-5 years experience in IT.
● A minimum of 4 Years of experience in Cybersecurity/Information Security
● Must have experience in performing Static Code Analysis (Secure Code Review), Application-Level Penetration Tests, Mobile Security Tests, API security Tests and Infra Security tests.
● Should have worked with Security Standards – OWASP, SANS 20, PCI-DSS, NIST, COBIT, etc..
● Should have worked on Threat modeling. Should have ability to map threats and vulnerability, articulate to business owners the impacts and risks.
● Exposure to JAVA, API, ASP.Net, Spark, Python, react.js languages and technologies respectively.
● Should have worked on Tools – Fortify, Checkmarx, Webinspect, Burp Pro, Acunetix, Hailstorm, Blackduck, Appscan, Open source tool for Security Tests.
● Should have worked on Infra Tools – Qualys, Nessus, Nmap, Open Source tool for Security Tests.
● Good to have knowledge and worked on Security - Cloud, Infra, Firewalls, Routers and Wifi
● Curiosity in the latest Security information and technology. Should be ready to do PoC and analyse new tools on Security area
● Alert stakeholders about potential impacts to production
● Knowledge on Banking domain
● Knowledge on IT Infrastructure and Security Operations
● Collaborate with partners to understand the technical/business events
● Implement improvements on process documents. Prepare documentation as and when required on technical subject related to Security.
● Basic awareness of any of digital technologies Understanding of functional domain and business processes .
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.