Key responsibilities and accountabilities
1. Quality service and support :
- Ensure a high availability to support and advice our users.
- Management of production issues and requests.
- Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
- Ensure support coverage for users in accordance with APS service coverage agreed on the perimeter.
- Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
- Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
- Use and promote IT and PRD tools, processes and standards (Self service, EZ Post Mortem, etc...).
- Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
- Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
- Good working experience on writing code to automate manual processes
- Able to analyze code in SQL/PLSQL and Java and propose/make changes to the code based on the requirements
- Able to understand business requirement document and translate to technical specification
- Identify and propose solutions to the recurring incidents
- Understand and adapt to Agile way of working
- Able to switch work between Dev and Production Support based on the need
- Able to write test cases and execute test for the module developed
- Good knowledge on OOPS
2. Coordination and communication :
- Escalate issues and other topics to the right team when needed.
- Maintain a good collaboration with worldwide IT teams and partners (Business users, GTS).
- Update and Share production information with the other team members (especially during follow-up meeting like white board, PRD/DEV/GTS…).
- Ensure a good follow-up and understanding of the new features and functionalities.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.