- Strong 3-5 years of working as DevOps Engineer.
- Experience in managing UNIX & Windows environment.
- Experience in Scripting languages Python & Groovy.
- Experience in implementation of best practices (CMRM, TDD)
- Experience working with scheduling tools like Autosys / Control - M
- Extensive knowledge on CI/CD tools (Versioning tool, Continuous integration tool, Build tool, Code review tool, Artifactory
and Deployment tool).
- Experience in Application Containerization.
- Experience in SQL, Database knowledge.
- Able to automate redundant deployment / environment management tasks.
- Contribution towards infrastructure optimization
- Tomcat/Spring boot configuration and deployment
- Windows server administration and configuration of services like IIS, Cygwin.
- Tibco Business works configuration and deployment
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages like phyton, Groovy, shell script or batch script
- Experience in working on both Linux and Windows OS.
- Good knowledge on ITIL concepts.
- Experience on DB Knowledge (Oracle/MS SQL/Postgre) and on SQL.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Ansible, Nexus.
- Knowledge on Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proven expertise in continuous process improvement
- Experience working in Banking/Financial domain would be an added advantage but not mandatory
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have worked in highly autonomous setup with ability to handle ambiguous situations
- Willingness to work in shifts (6:30AM IST to 11:30 PM IST)
- Flexibility to extend working hours if situation demands
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.