• Work experience on agile coding practices (TDD, Clean code, etc.)
• Curiosity in all the latest trends and ready to do POCs with new technical stack
• Managing and owning team’s quality practices - Clean Code, Design principles, SOLID Practices
• Managing teams’ deliveries – unblocking team members, coordinating dependencies, guiding technical approaches for a problem
• Hands on knowledge in performance tuning/improvement - Java or PL/SQL
• Knowledge on Investment Banking and Regulatory Reporting
• Experience in working on projects in Agile Methodology
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.