- Require 6.5 + years experience on Java.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience in Core java.
- Good understanding of SOA and Microservices
- Hands-on experience with at least 4 years in Spring boot, MVC and Hibernate,JPA technologies
- Expert knowledge on implementing solutions with Rest API.
- Hands on experience in Azure/AWS
- Hands-on experience with at least 2.5 years in GUI development using Angular framework
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
- Good experience in TDD, BDD
- Clear undertanding of Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Strong demonstrated usage of CI/CD pipeline and tools : GIT/Jenkins/DeployIt/sonarqube
- Good fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design & Design Patterns
- Good RDBMS fundamentals with exposure to SQL using Oracle or postgreSQL.
- Good to have experience in writing Sqls, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience in creating & executing unit tests using test driven approach with JUnit or any other equivalent.
- Good to have exposure to Investment banking/Private banking domain
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.