• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices
• Require 5+ years Business Development experience in Core Banking/Payment system reporting - Clear2Pay/Bancs/Tamenos or any other core payments engine.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets. Experience with Domestic(EU), Cross Border, SEPA, and SWIFT
• Knowledge in compliance or regulatory projects like SEPA, PSD2, AMLD5, ISO20022 is a big plus.
• Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Experience on SQL is a must.
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.